Shipping and Returns Policy
All orders are packed and dispatched within two working days of payment. You will receive an email notification letting you know once your products are on their way.
Shipping is calculated at check out and is dispatched through Australia Post. Once your order has been dispatched we will send a confirmation email containing your Australia post tracking number.
We ship directly from Broome, Western Australia. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or phone.
- Contact me through facebook messenger or email for your delivery code and enter this at checkout. (takes off shipping cost)
- I aim to process and deliver within 24 hours of purchase (except on weekends).
- Sorry we no longer do deliveries on the weekend.
- Contact me if you would prefer to pay cash and I will arrange a time when you will be home.
- If you are not at home for delivery I can leave parcel at the door. (Hidden of course)
- This service is for anyone with a Broome based address. If you are from out of town Derby, Fitzroy ect and have family or friends with a Broome based address I am happy to drop off there, Just make sure they are aware.
- If you have any issues at checkout I am happy to help and answer any questions! Feel free to contact me anytime.
Returns and Refunds
As we are a small business, all products have been checked and packed carefully by myself. If by chance products are damaged please contact us within 14 days of delivery via email firstname.lastname@example.org
If there is a major problem with one or all or your items you are entitled to a refund or replacement, not simply if you have just changed your mind.
In the event that something can be exchanged, all return postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the person returning the item.
This returns policy does not apply to goods which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken.